Sunday, April 22, 2012

Paranormal News, Pub punters terrorised by bum-pinching ghost!

Terrified regulars at the Queen’s Arms have been keeping their backs to the wall since they realised the randy ghost was stalking the bar.

 And it has become so bothersome that the exasperated owners have had called in a team of ghostbusters to give the saucy spook the bum’s rush.

 Staff at the Birmingham city centre boozer have nicknamed the ghost Grasper after they described feeling a “firm pinch” to the buttocks.

 Assistant manager Paula Wharton, 41, initially believed the tweaks on her body were muscle spasms.

 She said: “One night three of us were talking and I mentioned that I’d felt this pinch on my bum, and everyone else said that it had happened to them too.

“It can’t have been a customer as I’ve never had my bum pinched when I’ve been stood behind the bar.

 “It’s happened to all of us on a few occasions, it can happen at any time, night or day.

 “We’ve nicknamed the ghoul Grasper after Casper the friendly ghost but he’s a bit too friendly for our liking.”

 But it’s not just staff at the pub who have felt the pinch — customers have also fallen victim to the ghoul’s roving hands.

 Pretty Ashley Beland, 26, said she thought she had been groped after her encounter with the ghost.

 She said: “I was stood at the bar enjoying a glass of wine when I suddenly felt a sharp pinch to my bum.

 “My instant reaction was that it might have been a sleazy bloke trying his luck, but when I spun around ready to give him a piece of my mind there was no-one there.

 “I was really confused until the staff explained that there was a ghost running around the place pinching people on the bottom.

 “It was a little scary, but I suppose there are worse things that a ghost could do to you.”

 Customers have also witnessed chairs moving on their own, heard footsteps when the pub is empty and seen plumes of smoke swirling around.

 And it is even thought that several ghouls may lurk around the 170-year-old pub after last orders.

 A bald-headed ghost has been spotted walking through walls to find the bar, while rumours suggest that a young girl died in the building decades ago after falling down the stairs.

 Manager Christian Dixon, 28, said baffled staff could not agree on the cause of the eerie goings-on.

 He said: “We each have our own theories as to what’s causing these occurrences.

 “But whatever it is, it does seem some customers and staff love the place so much they just can’t bring themselves to leave.

 “A team of ghostbusters is set to visit in the next few weeks.

 “They’re in for a tough night.”

No comments:

Post a Comment